What? & Why?

Sydney is serving a year and a half for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Chile Concepcion Mission from November 2013 - May 2015.

Monday, January 6, 2014

Week 9: Paintball

Thanks to everyone for the emails!!

I challenge you all to re-read the Book of Mormon, like you are doing, but as you do, look for and write down all the promised blessings given and what you can do to receive the blessings! My mission president’s wife did it and said she was able to find about 118 - see if you can do better! She said it made the read an even more spiritual experience for her. So DO IT! :)

ANND this is random, but here is the website of the place about the Book of Mormon and some historical geographical research on it. I haven’t gotten a good look at it, but I’ve heard its pretty cool! Check it out, yo! ((AncientAmerica.org))

AND GUESS WHAT I GOT TO DO TODAY FOR A ZONE ACTIVITY!!! I got to play a giant game of paintball for the 1st time in my life!! (its funny b/c its as a missionary, and in Chile! lol! whodathunk?!) It was way fun! We had to zones get together to play! And there were 3 other ppl there from my district at the CCM (including my comp from there) so it was a good time! :) I’ll get pics sent to u guys of that eventually. 

I’m doing good, and am grateful for the opportunity to be here doing the Lords work!




No comments:

Post a Comment