What? & Why?

Sydney is serving a year and a half for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Chile Concepcion Mission from November 2013 - May 2015.

Monday, March 31, 2014

Week 21: Much Better

HOLA! :D

Thank you for all your prayers and cares for me! I really appreciate it. I really think it helps. This week has been much better, and I am finally starting to feel happier, more hopeful, and better as a companionship. :) 

AND GUESS WHAT?!! I got your package today!!! I AM SO EXCITED TO OPEN IT!!! It is super heavy! I can't wait to have a little Christmas in the Spring! Tecnically, Christ was born during this time of year anyway, so in that sense, it makes more sense, no? :)  

AND I am soooo excited for General Conference this weekend! It is seriously like my favorite weekends of the year. I love hearing the inspiring and uplifting words from the prophets and apostles. I want you all to think of at least one question that you want answered during the conference, write it down, and pray that you will receive an answer during conference throughout the week. Then listen very well during all the sessions and write down all your spiritual impressions. I know you will receive your answer, and have a very uplifting conference if you do. I know it from experience! :D

I am excited to hear Lauren is on her way to Mexico. I look forward to hearing her stories in the field there. I can’t believe she is already leaving the MTC. I feel like she just got there practically. It has been fun hearing her experiences, and remembering how I felt. It has helped me see my progress too.


Missionary Companions
Hermana Johnston

Interesting Fruit

Package!!!

Christmas in March

No comments:

Post a Comment