What? & Why?

Sydney is serving a year and a half for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Chile Concepcion Mission from November 2013 - May 2015.

Monday, April 13, 2015

Week 75: Emotion Overload

I feel like 50 million emotions today. I normally don’t read the emails I get until later, but today I skimmed a bit. So many things have left me with lots of different feelings. I feel content, excited, anxious, nervous, sad, disappointed, confused, and calm all at the same time. I don’t think I’ve ever felt so many different emotions in such a short period of time. I don’t know how to feel? NUMB!  
        
We have an investigator who wants to be baptized and is making a lot of changes in her life. She has given up drinking and now is working on stopping her addiction to pills. The day we met her she told us that she wanted to make all of these changes. She seems happier each time we meet with her. It makes me happy. :)

There is also a less-active that is super great, Zulema. After more than twenty years of inactivity she has a great desire to return to church. She went to General Conference and really liked it. She has been attending all the church meetings and activities. She is so great!

My name is on the list

Hermana Johnston leaves May 5th!

Senior Missionaries

Senior Missionaries

No comments:

Post a Comment