What? & Why?

Sydney is serving a year and a half for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Chile Concepcion Mission from November 2013 - May 2015.

Monday, April 20, 2015

Week 76: Five Points!

Another week has already come and gone. Time goes by so fast - especially when there is so much to do. We’ve even canceled appointments because we haven’t had enough time to visit all of our investigators and less-actives. I love being busy: doing lots, visiting lots, and serving lots!

We even got five points out of the seven for the week! The points are goals that help us keep focused each day. To earn a point for a day we need to visit a member, visit a less active or convert with a member accompanying us, and have an investigator lesson with a member accompanying us. We usually earn three points in a week, but we have been working really hard to get four points. This week we were able to get five! It has made me very happy. We’ve started this week well too; we already got a point for Monday. Six or seven, here we come. Ojala!

My companion, hermana Fernandez, is doing super well and making a lot of progress. She has an incredible memory. She remembers like every scripture known to mankind, and whips them out in lessons as the spirit dictates. It’s super awesome. I think she is going to be a really great missionary. She’s already really good and really cares for the people. I think I will be leaving the sector in good hands, which makes me happy. I love this sector.



No comments:

Post a Comment