What? & Why?

Sydney is serving a year and a half for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Chile Concepcion Mission from November 2013 - May 2015.

Monday, November 17, 2014

Week 54: Christmas Carols

Today was cambios again. Luckily I will be staying in Talcahuano with my companion, Hermana Dietz, who is super great. Hermana Wallis (one of my CCM buddies) will also be staying, and another American will be coming to live with us.

We missionaries tried something creative this week, and did face painting for kids so we could talk a little with their families. It was fun!

I auditioned, and have been accepted into a little choir in my ward. A guy here sings really well, and wants us to perform something special each week until Christmas. There are five of us and we will be singing every Sunday. I never thought that I would join a little choir. It will be practically like doing solos.

Face Painting

Giddy with Anticipation

Ready for action!

What's up with the tv?

No wonder this place has gates.

Hey, get back here!


No comments:

Post a Comment