What? & Why?

Sydney is serving a year and a half for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Chile Concepcion Mission from November 2013 - May 2015.

Monday, July 7, 2014

Week 35: Setbacks & Progress

Coma estan esta semana? Ojala bien! As for me, estoy bien for the most part. It’s been a bit of a rough week, but overall ok. My companion and I are getting along better every day. The main thing that was bummerific this week was that I’ve had a lot of migraines and my medicine seems to not be working as well. :( It was very hard to be motivated to do much and stay concentrated. BUT the good stuff was that I was able to get some doctor appointments and hopefully now they will find some way to prevent the headaches. :)

Guess what? This week I hit my 8-month mark! Wooah! ¡¿Que loco, right?! I can’t believe I’ve almost hit my half way mark of the mission. I’ve already been out the same amount of time as two semesters of college. Weird. My companion hit her 9-month, so we celebrated a little for that, which was fun. :)

Yesterday I felt super happy because a less active couple I’ve been visiting for about 6 months came to church again. They and their children are making big changes in their lives. They desire to become active in church and dedicate themselves to God. :D They are a great family, and it makes me veryhappy to feel I helped them in some small way.

Half Way Through Mission
P-Day Explorations










No comments:

Post a Comment