What? & Why?

Sydney is serving a year and a half for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Chile Concepcion Mission from November 2013 - May 2015.

Monday, October 13, 2014

Week 49: Creepy Crawlers


This week it is already becoming better weather. Yay! I love Spring. This week was more successful than the last, and I feel good about our efforts. The only bummer is these past couple weeks my migraines have been getting worse again. :( This week I had 4 in 7 days. It stinks, but I have a patient companion and some meds to help. :)

Three less-actives and an investigator attended church on Sunday. It is ridiculously hard to get some people to come to church. It doesn't matter how many times we explain why it's important. They say they will come, and then don't for some excuse or another. It's always exciting to me when we help people come to church.

We found a huge bug this week. And yes, I did touch it and pick it up. I almost stepped on it actually, but my companion pointed it out just in time. She's a pro at noticing bugs, especially spiders because she hates them. According to one of the less-actives we're visiting, the bug is called "madre de la culebra", and they grow a lot bigger. O.o

 We did a service this week for a member. She bought a mini trimmer, so I cut down her lawn. It made me happy. :) After cutting down the grass there were a ton of lizards and I almost caught a few.

Madre de la culebra

Lawn Mowing - It's in the Blood

P-day Activities











No comments:

Post a Comment