What? & Why?

Sydney is serving a year and a half for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Chile Concepcion Mission from November 2013 - May 2015.

Monday, October 27, 2014

Week 51: Adjusting


I am adjusting to the change from Penco to Talcahuano. Everything has been going well, and I feel hopeful. My new companion, Hermana Dietz, is great. She is way more courageous than I ever was at the beginning of my mission. I’m excited to work with her in these coming weeks. I think we will do well together and help the ward.

One thing I thoroughly enjoyed this week was a program we got to participate in. A choir and a group of live musicians performed a presentation on the Restoration and how God loves us all. It went really well, and quite a good number of investigators attended.

New Companion

Restoration Program

National Flags

More Awesome P-day Explorations












No comments:

Post a Comment